Friday, November 20, 2020

#GiveThanks - I Love This Prophet and Am Taking His Thanksgiving Challenge:


I am so grateful for a living oracle who leads and guides all of God's children, including me individually, under the direction of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the personal peace that brings in this beautiful though fraught and frenzied world. I am grateful for my dearest friend and husband of 30 years and for the way in which he tirelessly works to improve himself and "us," and diligently desires to be a disciple of Christ. Always, but today specifically (because it is my daughter's birthday) I am grateful for my beautiful children, all of whom are full of love, kindness, compassion, generosity, family loyalty, and respect. And, I am grateful for a support network of extended family who have all been part of such an incredibly solid foundation and friends who add such depth and meaning to relationships. Today, I am grateful for the people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.