Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY SPRING!

We have been so negligent in keeping in touch with our friends. I was going to send out Christmas cards this year, but the first one I received in the beginning of December was so darling that I completely lost my motivation. So, I decided that I would send out New Years cards but the New Year came so quickly after Christmas that it seemed belated by the time I got serious, so I decided to make a family blog that I could send to friends on Valentines Day to let you know we are thinking of you and I got sidetracked in the middle of creating it, and somehow a friend found the page during construction, which re motivated me to start working on it so I am determined to welcome in Spring by reaching out again to friends that we love and miss. I hope this helps us keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's to you too! How fun to see these darling pictures of your children. I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had so much fun reading through your blog today. I love seeing pictures of the children all grown up and beautiful. There is a little ache in my heart to think of your oldest boy leaving home. I have always had a tender spot in my heart for Jordan. In my mind he is still the earnest 11-year-old sitting in Primary. Now my son, Toph, is the earnest 11-year-old sitting in Primary. How could this have happened so quickly? There are some pictures of my children on Jay's blog if you'd care to look. Here is the link: http://jaysdigitalephemera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.