Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

I love having an official opportunity to remember loved ones who have paved our way and so enjoyed visiting cemeteries today. I'm excited to start archiving family grave-sites for BillionGraves.com which is connected to FamilySearch.org. It seems like there are new tools made available continuously that helps link us to our extended families. The older I grow, the more important that connection becomes; it grounds me and helps me, somehow, to have courage and hope: to keep pressing forward with faith that families are eternal and that, in Pres. Hinckley's words, "It will all work out".

I couldn't get my camera to behave in Star to record our first visit of the day to the Higginson side of the family =( but Abrahm manned it for the other cemeteries and it worked for him...of course.

My Grandma who died from heart failure and Grandpa who died from complications related to age
Looking for family gravestones
My cousin Joylene's stillborn daughter
My cousin who drowned as a toddler
Recording for BillionGraves
My aunt who was stillborn
My uncle who was stillborn
Past patients of  Fred that he was extremely close to

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.