Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Here!!!

















Lily and Sophie have made it a tradition at our house to get the mail each day and then ding-dong-ditch us as many times as there are pieces of mail and leave one piece at a time on the doorstep.  It's a fun game for them and I usually play along, but I've been very conscious of the mailbox today.  They were more conscious of it and when the doorbell rang and Eden answered it, finding an envelope of junk mail on the front porch I panicked and went running out to find them, but they were nowhere to be found.  We finally had to go back inside and shut the door, so they would come out of hiding and continue their game, but when Mikayla saw Lily sneaking up to the door, she flung open the door and Lily ran..... holding a big white envelope in her hand!  She was in no mood to end the game and I had to carefully coax her back until I had it safe and sound in my hands.  Jordan is gone, so he hasn't seen it yet, but I think I'm more nervous than he is!  Can't wait until he opens it at 7:00 tonight!

--
Posted By Bloomers to KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES at 7/15/2010 02:03:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.