Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM


Dear Family,
        This week has been so good, like always.  Unlike you guys over there here it is starting to cool down it is nice and Chile in the morning, get it like I am in Chile right now and it is chilly in the morning, its kind of like a little joke.  Oh man I just crack myself up sometimes ha ha ah aha ha ha ha....um .. yeah.  
  Well we don´t have day light savings time here so I made it to church on time,  but I did have to speak for the third time in the same ward in three months,  I talked about prophets and how it is important to attend General Conference.  I am always stressed right up to before i have to talk but when I get up all of my fear seem to fly away.  Dad I just want to let you know that I shared the story of when we were on the father and son camp out then the rain came down so hard and then we had the beautiful sunset that you didn´t stop talking about.
   Where is Drew White headed and Josh and Connor.  And you will have to find out who is coming to this mission.
  So while working this week we have set 3 baptisimal fechas but none of them showed up to church this Sunday, which was a bummer we will need to just keep working with them.  One of our investigators that we are teaching right now wants to be baptised in a river that would be interesting but we still have a lot to teach him he has a lot of evangelico ideas like he believes he can speak hebrew but he just doesn´t know what he is saying.  He is such a great guy though.  His wife had a baby on friday and so we are going to see them tonight.   The castiano is slowly picking up to where I can understand almost everything people are saying and can hold a decient conversation.  I keep working hard at it so hopfully soon I will speak fluently.  
   For personal study the other day I was reading the conference talk of King Benjamin which starts in Mosiah 2.  I challenge you guys to read that .  It´s really good.  Dad what conference talk did you send me I looked through all my emails and couldn´t find any. 
I just found out that the mission has a blog with more pictures   www.santiagomissioneast.blogspot.com 
Thank you for all wrighting I always love to here what is going on in your lives.
I love you so much.

Elder Bloomquist 
P.S. Dad I told the story of the Blue and Yellow ball to my companion for his bed time story last night... he didn´t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.