Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Pure Love of Christ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Hey yall folks,

Where to start this week has been so good and so fast at the same time looking back on everything,  I have spent 7 months of my life in this sector and changes are next week, I am afraid that I will be changed and leave all the people I have come to love so much.  I have learned much this past 6 weeks that love, that is the pure love of Christ, is absolutely nesasary to do the work of God.  I am so grateful for the love that my savior has for me and I learn more and more every day just by reading the Book of Mormon.

This change I have also learned a lot about younger kids I have discovered I have been blessed with a talent of talking to them.  I have been thinking about it a lot an have been also thinking about professions that involve children. Although the other day we passed by a house and there was a small child of 2 years who could barely talk but he looked up at my companion and said alto and then he looked at me and said gordito, needless to say I am going to take you up on the challenge of loosing 10 lbs.  Other than that my confidence is well.

Yesterday Matias was baptised, we have been working with him for 14 weeks and he was baptised by his older brother that used to be in active.  It was such a happy joyful feeling.

It came down again this weekend raining cats and dogs and we had to create stratigies to cross the streets, there was this one part where we had to cling to a fence to cross I felt pretty much like spider man. 
Also we have a huge Catholic Cathidral in our sector and went in just to look around there was no one in there and I just felt a pure peaceful feeling.  Don´t worry I am not converting or anything it was just neat to be in there.







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.