Tuesday, June 28, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan...
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:36 PM


Good afternoon ladies and gentelmen,
         Wow, were do I start, so this week has been trying on me but wo and behold it was definantly a good week.  um oops about the dancing video I forgot about that I am pretty sure it wasnt me so no worrys im not weird...jk of course Im weird oh man gottcha good didnt I.  I have just gotten changed to a new sector and I feel like I have left my home and my family all over again.  The thing is I like change but I dont like the initial shock of the change.  I was at Juan and Marias house when we got the change call and my heart just fell when we had to leave that house because I was not sure if I would ever see them again.  They are so close because they used to be menos activos, the whole family and now one of them just got baptised and the others are regularly going to church.  It is amazing how much the gosple binds, wheater it is friends or family.  I trust my Heavenly Father and I know he knows what he is doing.  Trials always work out for our benifit ALWAYS as long as we let them.  
  My new companion is Elder Jofre he is from Argentina and only knows a couple words in English, I have forgotten a couple times already and tried to talk to him in English and he just looks at me with a confused face.  He is so awesome and Im excited to learn much more spanish talking to him all the time.  He used to be in my zone 2 changes back so I was super excited to be with him.  It has started to get cold here but I sleep very warm at nights with my warm bladder, the one that you fill with water, that you buy at the store... just wanted to clarify that.  
   Elder Jofre told me as well that only 3 months ago this sector was opened up so I am excited to work with the ward and the people and see their lives change.
This week also we went tracting which we havent done in awhile because we have been working alot with the less actives.  But I forgot how much I love doing that because walking from door to door I get to talk to my companion about life and get to know him better as well I meet new people, even though we get rejected most of the time or lied to sometimes it makes me happy when we keep going and find someone who actually wants to learn.
  How is the weather over their is it starting to show signs of warmness I hope so.  And about the weight loss thing I thing I have you all beat i am just going to walk every day all over the place... oh wait I already do that shazam.  I will figure out something.
Have a most spectacular week because remember its your choice.
Love you all, more than manjar, and I like manjar a lot.
Elder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.