Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Happy Birthday

Fred took a day off prior to my birthday and spent the entirety of Friday cleaning house (he spruced as fast as I could make messes...almost, and I made A LOT! The gifts of time and service were the preparation for a perfectly lovely birthday, and then my boy called to tell me he had just proposed! It just kept getting better. Saturday morning came with breakfast in bed, a card from my Mindy Lou, a long date in town with my guy, flowers from my visiting teachers, a family party, thoughtful gifts, a b-day movie night--my pick, a late night talk with my girl--making turning 44 a happy couple of days!
Marie Calendars Razzleberry Pie--An annual tradition ala Fred
A Favorite Childhood Chapter book (the first I read to Lily and Sophie)
 and they found it, unused at our local Thrift Store--A treasure hunt success for sure.
A new pair of stylin' glasses from my little man.
Pretty blouses from my older girls
The sweetest Cruiser in all of Middleton!
My guy has a gift givers heart! 
Dinner date with my hubby--thanks to my little Sis.
Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.