Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 4:03 PM


  Dear Family,
              I am glad you are doing well,  good news is always the most bestest news and I am happy to hear it is all good news except the part for the almost eaten bird the deaths.  Here in the country of Chile I am doing just shnazy, and growing in every aspect of life, with working harder, learning the language better, trying to work on obtaining Christ like atributes.  
   On tuesday some girls in our ward were walking back from work and found a drunk in the street that was trying to get back home but couldn´t even walk because he had too much to drink so they tried carring him but after awhile he just got to heavy so they finally called us crying because they didn´t know what to do.  We told them that we would come help them but when we got there found out that he lived half way across town,  We had another appointment at this time set up with an investigator at this time that rarely ever has time.  So I am ashamed to say I was a little reluctant to carry him when it was so far.   It ended up taking 1 hour but I am so glad we did because  this man was so happy to arrive at a house warm with a bed.  And when we went by the other person that we had planned after, she said she couldn´t anyway but we could come by tuesday of this week that she miraculously had free....to be continued.  I have a sita right now but I will write latter tonight. 
Love you 
Elder Bloomquist

Later:
I know my heavenly father had something to do with this.  He always knows what is happening and if he wants can make time.  What a great experience it was, I am learning every day what I need to work on, my weaknesses and how I need to make them stronger.
  I got a letter in the mail this week from my home boy Caden,  I loved it it had a drawing in it and a stick of gum.  Made my day..  On friday Jesus is going through the temple for the first time and he asked me and some other missionaries to go through with him.  I am so happy to have known him.  He is such a good example to me of just being a friend and a good person.  
   So today we went bowling and it was a lot of fun I havn´t been in quite a while so I stunk it up at first but ended with 3 strikes in a row.  So listen kids I want a lot of photos of you peoples in everything you are doing.  Trips, school, crazyiness qualquier cosa, ya?  

Photos in Bowlling
Sebastion
Elder Mc Neil
Elder Bloomquist

Hey I love you guys so much,
Elder Bloomquist
P.S.
I will call you next sunday a 630 my time woot woot I am so excited
P.S.S.
Mikayla people always blast there music in the streets so I pretty much have to listen to it all day but there is a singer that I think you would like named Julieta Venegas and her best song Amor Platonicos or something like that.








No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.