Tuesday, May 17, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM


Bloomsqueekers,
        How have you been this week, I am sorry it is still cold over there, its starting to get cold over here as well so I have no idea where all this warm stuff is going to.  FOME, or lame in english.  My week has been wonderful other than the part that I looked on the scale this week and I weigh 202 lbs now.  Last Monday we had a devotional with president and then watched the Other side of Heaven  
with Elder Grobergs brother visiting with us and watching as well.  That movie motivated me to work harder and have a stronger love for the people.  I am just so greatful for modern day technology and all the privaleges that we have been blessed with.   This week I went on divisions with Elder Turner who only has 5 weeks in the mission and barley knows any spanish.  Lately I have been talking to Elder Mcneil about being scared to be a senior companion because I still feel like I am really weak at spanish.  But he was like don´t worry dude Heavenly Father always blesses his children to help them do whatever needs getting done.  I experinced it first hand when I was with Elder Turner many times he asked what people were saying and I had understood perfectly almost not realizing that they were speaking a different language.  I do have a testimony that God is a God of pure love and mercy.  And we are the only ones that get in the way of God helping us is our own selves,  the commandmants are simply laws of Nature and God if we do not compleat with these laws it is not that he does not want to help us but he simply can´t it is impossible.  
  Today was changes and I had the privalage of staying and am now in a threesome with Elder Erickson and Elder Lopez who is actually from Chile but can speak almost perfect spanish.  I have a feeling that he is a hard worker and that we will have a lot of fun together. 
Hey I love you guy just sent big airmail huggs should slap you in the face any second now. 
LOVE, 
Elder Bloomquist
P.S.
Dad could you please send me my priesthood line of authority. Thanks
P.P.S. The pictures are of Elder Mcneil, Jeffery a member and I having a Family Home Evening with Fabi
and the othe is me and Elder Afeiki he is samoan and does the whole smell thing like Feki on The other side of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.