Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Continued...

Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM


I know my heavenly father had something to do with this.  He always knows what is happening and if he wants can make time.  What a great experience it was, I am learning every day what I need to work on, my weeknesses and how I need to make them stronger.
  I got a letter in the mail this week from my home boy Caden,  I loved it it had a drawing in it and a stick of gum.  Made my day..  On friday Jesus is going through the temple for the first time and he asked me and some other missionaries to go through with him.  I am so happy to have known him.  He is such a good example to me of just being a friend and a good person.  
   So today we went bowling and it was a lot of fun I havn´t been in quite a while so I stunk it up at first but ended with 3 strikes in a row.  So listen kids I want a lot of photos of you peoples in everything you are doing.  Trips, school, crazyiness qualquier cosa, ya?  

Photos in Bowlling
Sebastion
Elder Mc Neil
Elder Bloomquist

Hey I love you guys so much,
Elder Bloomquist
P.S.
I will call you next sunday a 630 my time woot woot I am so excited
P.S.S.
Mikayla people always blast there music in the streets so I pretty much have to listen to it all day but there is a singer that I think you would like named Julieta Venegas and her best song Amor Platonicos or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.