Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From Jordan: "Jesus Leaves on his mission"

Dear ...Family,
           This week has been so wonderful, and as well sad Elder Erickson went home today and will arrive tomorrow in Utah.  It is kind of weird because he said that in June sometime he is heading to Idaho with his friends to the Idaho Center to watch a concert 20 minutes away from my house.  Also this week Jesus left on his mission, it was hard for me because I have been in this sector for half a year yesterday, I have seen him grow spiritualy so much, he was super nervous before he left, but I know he will be ok.  I also know that his family will be blessed very much.  None of them are members and didn´t want to hear about the gospel but they are now listening that Jesus has left and I am so excited to teach them.  This week there were 87 people in the church, the most that there has ever been while I have been here,  it just made me feel happy.  A spiritual experience that I had this week and a somewhat eye opener that I had was on Sunday when the ward mission leader asked me if my talk was ready.  I had completely forgotten about that.  And only had 5 minutes before the meeting started, thinking franticly on what to speak about.  I said a prayer and instantly felt calm.  We partook of the sacrament and then it came my turn to speak as I got up and walk to the stand my mind was then filled and I began to talk in a language that I only started to speak 8 months ago.  I spoke on missionary work and the example my sister is to me and told them about the story of Jet.   I know that God still tries to help out his children, even if they have memory loss and are irresponsible.  Keep on trucking yall I love you.
Love Jordan

P.S. Eden I did get some of the seminary letters a couple weeks ago.

Me with a huge wall of Colo-Colo behind me.

the farewell of Jesus

me and McNeil in the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.