Monday, November 21, 2011

From Elder Jordan

Well howdy there ya loony toons,
              Well today I'm writing in google translator, I can keep thinking in Spanish. I have a goal of not speaking English for a full week. And if I speak a little word of English even I have to start over. So let's see what happens.
   This week as the other is super good, but also with many tests. Me and my partner are trying to find more people to teach. And we are finding many nice people, but that no more. The people who will be interested are the people are who have, many challenges. I think in the end these investiagdores, if we continue to help them feel the spirit, they will be better members and more faithful to the gospel.)

Alright that was taking too long, I will still be speaking in spanish for a whole week but writting is a whole other story.  
President has given me the assignation to be a district leader.  And I feel kind of like Jane on "Tarzan" when Tarzan meets her for the first time and she is like.  Oh dear... oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear.  I am now feeling a little bit old in the mission because almost everyone in my district is younger than me.  WEIRD.  I am loving this ward more than ever and my companion is the best.  He is pretty much as weird and nerdy as me.  So he is pretty much adopted into our family.  I really hope we have a least one more change together so that you can meet him.
  With our investigator Fanny, she continues to come to church with us but does not believe she can quit smoking.  I think she may be testing us to see if we will give up and just leave if she doesn´t conform to invitations.  Oh boy are we going to foil her plans, we will stick it through and I think that is what she needs.
I love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.