Monday, November 28, 2011

Spiders and Missionaries

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:58 PM



My good dear wonderful family, 
            Well there is definantly no snow here,  I am sweating as we speak sitting in this ciber writing you guys right now.  I loved the pictures of your adventures up at the ranch.  I am hesitant to ask but who is the kid in the red next to my boy Caden,  he looks like he belongs to our family but I´m lost.  So Eden how was your first date everything you hoped it to be,  I hope so, it sounds like fun.  Like I was telling you our Stake President invited us over for Thanksgiving.  He was born and raised in Chile but lived in the states for 10 years. He said that every year someone would invite him to cleabrate with their family when he was so far away from home.  So now he invites those that are far from home to celebrate this time with him and his family.  I forgot my camera but I will send you pictures of it next week. 
   So you know that spider we found last week... well the story just gets better.  Us being boys of inteligence we decided to bring it home, (Side note they are very harmless and calm.) so I could use it in my lesson during zone class.  And surprisingly enough I found a way to use her.  Her name is Shela.  Here is the relation
SPIDERS  Obviously people are scared of them, but why is that because they are wierd, they walk diferently, unpredictable.  MISSIONARIES   We are weird we walk around all day with shirts and ties all day under the hot sun, people are scared of us because we are the unknown.  That is why we must share with everyone what we believe.  SPIDERS at least this kind are compleatly blind, so they have to use there sence of feel  MISSIONARIES  We can not see God so we have to rely on the promptings of the holy ghost to guide us in life to help us know and love our Father in Heaven.  SPIDERS  They are a little bit venomous.  Not anything that could kill a human but enough so to cause a small burning where the bite occurs.  MISSIONARIES we also must be a bit venomous, but in a good way, we need to work with boldness and the spirit so that when we teach our investigators they will feel a burning of truth and happieness. 
I love you soo so so so sooooooooooooooooo much
Con tanto amor
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.