Monday, November 28, 2011

From Elder Jordan


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:43 PM
Subject: Weena


Hello my dear family,
   It sounds like you have had an eventful week,  happy Birthday Eden 16 woot woot, all grow growed up and stuff.  What was the hot air ballon thing is that new tradition, ...do I get to do that??  Your birthday letter should be there soon. Our investigator Fanny loves that we come by and everything she always reads and she is praying and has come with us to church 2 times but simply does not think she can stop smoking, just doesn`t believe in herself.  We are going to pass by this week and teach her more about the Atonement,  hopefully she can feel the spirit and learn of that.  Today we went and hiked up the mountain and it was so beautiful when we got high up to see the big picture of everything and just remember how small we really are.  I did notice a lot of smog hovering over the city which was kind of weird because walking around everyday I don´t notice it at all.  Every day I am breathing it in and I have no idea.  I related it to us in the world and a prophet in our day.
  Everyday we go about our bussiness and we sometimes are un aware of the dangers that lurk about everywhere.  A prophet has been sent to us in our day to warn us from these toxic dangers and to call us to higher ground.  I am truly thankful to be serving here in this time learning about all the miracles that surround us.
As we came back down the mountain, or should I say a mountain from the Andes we found a couple things, I now have some rocks from the Andes for you dad and some wild flowers for you mom.  And we also found this cute lite spider just wandering around. UHHHH it gives me the hibiduba jibbies just thinking about it.  On thursday President Jufra invited us to have thanksgiving at his house, he is our stake president.  I am excited we will be having it with our whole zone, and I will be thinking of you guys. 
Romans 8:35-39, President Jufra shared this in stake conference on sunday.  I know its true.
I love you all so much
Your son and brother
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.