Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From Elder Jordan

Forwarded from: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Dear Crazy Bloomnerds, 
I love ya all, It sound like you have had a great weak. Whoooot woot, I had a good week as well. Dad I am not too far behind you, yesterday I poured a glass of ice water on my companion while he was taking a shower. He was like ooooooh but in a much higher pitch and more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Some times it is hard to wake up in the morning so I was just doing my part to be a good friend. : )
This week we were invited to a stake primary activity. We took our investigators Diego and Sebastion, they came in there white shirts and ties all excited. The activity was about becoming missionaries. Each child recieved a plaque with there name on it, and then went through a mini MTC. Elder Ramirez and I taught about testimonies. We share what a testimony was and then bore our own. We then gave the opportunity to anyone that wanted to come up and bare theirs. Some of them were short, and many very simple but every single one was powerful. The spirit was definantly present. It was cool to see a bunch of little missionaries running around. Getting excited for the time when they actually are set apart as full time missionaries. It´s amazing how fast that time comes up.
We are teaching 3 investigators that have dates to be baptied in September. I am so excited for them. They are super excited as well. Two are 9 and 10 they are cousins and the other is 19. Many times they come up with deep doctrine questions like if we have a heavenly father then shouldn´t we have a heavenly mother. Whooo they always leave me squirming in my seat but I love that they love to ask questions and are interested about learning more.
Cultural note last night I helped an old lady put her garbage up in a tree. They don´t have garbage bins here, on trashday you hang your garbage on your fence on tree branches or anywhere else where the dogs can´t get to it but the garbage men can. niffty right
Next time you see dillon give him a big huge hug for me, and interesting that Erin is still single hmmm. ha ha ha
Well I love ya have a week of wonderful ness
Elder ...

Family Home Evening
Diego and Sebastion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.