Saturday, November 6, 2010

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist <jordan.bloomquist@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM
Subject:
To: Rachel Bloomquist <crogys@gmail.com>


Well howdy do?
It has been another crazy week here at the MTC and I am kind of crazy so that means I LOVE IT.  I love all of you as well.   This week Elder Pew and I got to welcome the new district and take them on a tour of the MTC.  It is kind of crazy I have only been here for about five weeks but it seems like it was a year or two ago, no joke.  This new district is going to be so awesome I can tell they all have such strong testimonies.  On Tuesday Elder Ballard came and talked to us, that is three apostles in a row,  and it is extreamly rare for two apostles to come in a row so it has been a real treat.  He talked about Mastering the art of communication, which means not just speaking but smiling.  It was an awesome talk I loved it and I love him.  So I don't know if I told you, but I saw Elder Haws here I saw Elder Mccalister and I saw Elder Leedom, that one was kind of weird I was standing in line at the book store and he had his back toward me and I said " so where are you going Elder?' and he turned around and I was like "what" and he was like "what" and I was like "what" ha ha ha ok so not really but It was a good reunion.  He is actually living in the same building as me, so kind of neat.  I also saw Kimball on the way back from the temple today and that was way awesome as well so this week has just been darn right beautiful!   Sunday was kind of fun Elder Pew and I had a meeting at 8:00 then at 8:30 then at 9:00.  We have Priesthood meeting at 10:00 with the whole zone and 15 minutes to the Branch president said he had to go to a meeting and asked us if we would teach the lesson. ( see right there... sOO much fun it doesn't even get more fun than that)  It went so well though and I am grateful that we got to do that.  I just have so much love for all the Elders in my zone.  After that I had another meeting untill 12:00 we then had a district meeting and got to share experiences on certian topics.  From there was the temple walk which is always enjoy able.  In between that I wrote my talk in spanish for an hour.  Then went to Sacrament meeting where the branch president picks people at random to give their talk.  He said that he would have mercy on Elder Pew and I because we taught the lesson.  Never the less I was prepared.   After that I had a zone council meeting, then choir which was a mind blowing song I will tell you the name of it in my hand written letter.  We then had a devotional by the directer of missionaries in the MTC which was awesome had another meeting after that and then went to bed.  It was busy but I loved it.   Well its that time again, mom if you get a chance and havent sent the package yet you should send me some of those harvest pictures as well.
I love you all more than anything.
Love Elder Bloomquist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.