Friday, November 19, 2010

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Dear Family,
  So Today I got my travel plans to Santiago Chile  My flight leaves from Salt Lake City 2:55 PM and arrive at Dallas TX at 6:30 I leave from there at 9:10 between this time I will have the chance to call you so please try to be availible this is on the 29th of November.   I will arrive in Santiago at 9:55 AM.  AAAAAAAAHHHHHH I can't wait.
I was able to be a host yesterday which was really awesome but there were many a sad faces leaving and many a scared but happy comming in.  I knew that Braiden was comming in at 1:45  so I didn't have to wait forever I hosted 2 Elders before that and around 1:30 I went on the hunt.  I just stood toward the front so that I could see every car that was comming in.   I saw their green car and my heart just started beating faster.   I actually had to steal him from the Elders that were assigned to that post they didn't mind though as soon as he stoped I ran around and gave him a big hug.  The rest of his family got out of the car and we talked to them for about 5 minutes and then had to leave.  He seemed excited but not all the way ready to leave as we walked away.  He went and got all of his paper work and his tags.  When he came out I took him right to his room and then we went to his classroom and dropped him off there he seemed excited to get straight to work.  I haven't seen him again but I will keep looking. I wrote a big hand written letter so I will talk to you then. 
I love you all, 
Elder Jordan Bloomquist
P.S. Elder Taylor says Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.