Friday, November 12, 2010

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist <jordan.bloomquist@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Subject:
To: Rachel Bloomquist <crogys@gmail.com>


Family, if that is your real name?
                So I don't even know where to start.  This week was so awesome and I keep loving it more and more.  On Sunday Sister Dew came and spoke to us about life here on earth and how it is so short even though sometimes it can feel so long.  And if we can be good for this small time, then we can be happy forever.  After her talk Elder Pew and I got the privaledge to go talk to her and shake her hand it was the most awesomest ever.  On Tuesday Elder Bednar came and talked to us about doctrine, Principle and Application, and the difference between them.  The answer to what, is doctrine the answer to why, is principle and the answer to how, is application.  That is four apostles in a row here and that never happens!  So I am guessing that next tuesday will be the prophet and the tuesday after that the second comming.  So you know I am excited and stuff.  I just want to say that Elder Grillone loved lilys and Sophies letters so much.   Mom you asked about my tie, it was the red donald trump and I looked in the lost in found but they said they would call the  MTC if they found it.  About the pictures yes I do have to print them, I cant get them onto a computer but is is ok because everything in the MTC store is 40 % off for missionaries so it is not expensive at all.  It is winter here now, there is no snow down here but the mountains looming over us are white caped so it is beautiful, I will have to send you some pictures.  I am so excited for Taylor that is so cool Aly looks like a fun girl you will have to keep me update on all the latest gossip. : )  AAAAHHHH another 30 minutes gone sorry.
   I love you all to the edge of the universe and back,
Te Amo,  Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.