Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in the MTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist <jordan.bloomquist@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM
Subject:
To: Rachel Bloomquist <crogys@gmail.com>


To all yall Bloomin family,
      I just wanted you to know that I have only 4 more days of winter and then summer here I come.  WEIRDA  well HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Tuesday we had a storm warning also they said it was going to be horrible so they shut down BYU and canceled all of our classes.  When It started let me tell you it was bad when I had to go outside I almost got 2 snowflakes on me.  Don't worry I surrvived I am still recovering from the shock though.  I hope you all have a wonderful time at the ranch.  Today we have planned some programs and service and a devotional.  I will tell you all about it when I call on monday.  So for the last 20 hours I have been speaking in only spanish sometimes I forget a word so I have to use hand signals but it is helping me learn much.  I have seen Elder White a lot this week,  we have the same meal times and on tuesday had the same Gym time.  It is weird when ever i see him because everything seems so foriegn here and when I see someone or something familiar it disorients me a little bit.  On Sunday Elder Pew and I were released from our assignment as zone leaders it made me a little bit sad because they have become such close brothers to me but at the same time it took a load off my shoulders.  I have come to love my zone and my district so much.  
    Please let Tessia and Dallas know that they are in my prayers each and every day.
" It's not just in the doing and the knowing that leads us back to God it's in the becomming, it's who we become."
                                                  - Elder Uchtdorf
My Dear Family I love you
    Love Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.