Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in the Mission Field

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM


Hey Yall,
        I´m so glad I got to see you all on Christmas, the best Christmas present I got, I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas .
Fabiola got baptised yesterday that was really neat, she was so happy.  I helped me to remember that the church of Jesus Christ is simple we are here to have joy.  2 Nephi 2:25 and everything else is here to help us to obtain that our families, the commandments, everything, so if we are not constantly striving to find joy and help others have joy then what are we trying to do?  The opposite of Joy is misery so if not trying to find joy are we looking to be miserable because no one is ever at a stand still you are either going up or down. 
" All dead fish float down stream" - Bro. Christiansen

But any way I love you all , oh sorry I almost forgot on New Years they just have a bunch of fiestas y encantan tomar cervezas, y entonces todos son muy simpático.  
For the rings are they in pesos? in which the are about 1.00 per ring which is kind of expencive isn´t it? but if you found some like 50 cents 30 or 40 would be incredible.  Thank you so much.

Love you 
Elder Bloomquist

P.S. If you come upon any simple delicious recibies you should send them to me muchas gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.