Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year From the Mission Field

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 12:50 PM


FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM
                 You all sound like you are having wonderful adventures of things breaking, lots of snow and other things.  Hebrews 11:40 JST , this one helps me when things go bad.  So this week has been pretty toasty ,  I forgot to drink water all the time and so I got kind of sick but I am all good now, got liquided up and back out to work.  This week has been way tight we knocked a lot because we don´t have very many investiagators and we benifited much from that we found a family that is hard core catholic they go to church every week without fail the husband has a big picture of Jesus tatooed on his chest and the have cruzes everywhere and on top of that they are sa weet.  When we were teaching them the spirit was so strong we were teaching the restoration.  At the end we taught them how to pray and the wife said in her prayer thank you for these two angels that you have sent and for the feeling that is here.  BOOM that is why I love this mission so much because I know the message that we share is true and that it will change peoples lives.  I figure the more people that I meet the more chances I have to share this message.  I am hoping this next we will be just as awesome but I don´t have to hope, It is just going to be that way.  Things are as good as you make them, right?  
        The pictures I sent are of Elder Grillone, Elder Perkins and I after a fĂștbol game up in the mountains. and the others are of New Years.  President said for us all to be in our houses at 8 because of all the drunks just to be safe, and we were.  But Jesus came over and brought some wigs and a fire work so we could celebrate,  he has helped us so much, he is like our third companion.  He can´t go on a mission because he is 26 but he loves just sharing the gospel.  We also read Matthew 24 and 25 because President told us to since we had to come home so early.  And I don´t know if he is trying to tell us something because next year is 2012 but yeah.... any way.  I love you all so much have a wonderful New Year.
Con Mucho, mas que ocho, amor
Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.