Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fwd: Feliz Dia de Amor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Feliz Dia de Amor


Querida famila mia,

     HAPPY VALINTINES DAY how is everything going back in the town of Middleton.  No snow huh hmmmm Dad I think you are right because it rained here for 3 days last week and that never happens during this time the earliest it normaly ever starts is in the middle of March.  It was kind of fun because I got to use my umbrella and the drainage system is not very efficiant here so the streets turn into rivers.  Jesus, one of our friends that always does splits with us turned in his papers to go on a mission he is 26 and so he is just seeing if he even has a chance, he wants to go so bad.  He is a convert of two years,  and already is an incredible missionary. 
   In our ward we have a couple missionary from utah that remind me of grandma and grandpa,  so I always feel a little bit home when ever we go to church.  The Sister Cardon always makes us a dessert every week, mostly cookies.  It reminds me of when Grandpa would write and say how the missionarys loved grandmas chocolate chip cookies so much.  For the record Sister Cardons cookies are deliousious but the don´t hold a candle to Moms or Grandmas.
I want to let you know that I love you so very extreamly super much.
Have a very merry VALINTIMES DAY

Con Amor
Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.