Tuesday, April 5, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM


Dear Family,
   Isn´t it that so cool that we have 3 Christmases a year.  Wow what a blessing to have a prophet in our day, someone who can speak face to face with a being that has more glory and greatness than we can imagine,  a being that has created everything that the human has ever seen and not seen and has more love for every single person on this earth that our minds can not even begin to wrap our mind around the concept.  I felt a little bit of guilt during Elder Scotts talk for not telling those I love how much I am grateful for them and how much I love them often, so I am saying it right now.  My family is the most important thing to me ever Mom, Dad, Mikayla Eden Abe Sophie and Lily you are more important to me than food, than shelter , than Fun, I love you guys and I am so happy that we can live together forever.  I think my favorite conference talk was the one about pain and how sometimes we think it is just hurting us but if we understand the deeper meaning, it only hurts so we can become stronger.  
    Some days out here all of our appointments have fallen through and it is in the middle of the day frying out side so everyone is sleeping and doesn´t want to come out of their houses and it would be so much eaisier and less PAINfull to go back to the house and just rest up using the excuse that if we rest we will be more strengthened when night comes.  But every single time and I mean everytime that we have stuck with it I have learned so much about my self weather self control, perseverence, or we find someone to teach and we are filled with strenghth happiness joy and everything else wonderful.  I know that this is the work of our God and when we do it in HIS way he will bless us with HIS blessings which far out weigh any riches of the world.
  One of my new favorite scriptures is 1 Nephi 17:50 because he has such great faith despite everyone else murmuring, geting beat, almost killed, numberous times by his enemys and by his own family and having to leave his home to live in the middle of the desert, and to follow a ball that apeared out side one day.  Through pain we learn.  another one is in Hebrews 11:40 JST.
    Today was changes and Elder Lyman left, I am still in my sector but I have a new companion his name is Elder Erickson, he seems like such a great guy and I am excited to work with him for the next 8 weeks.  
My favorite person in the book of mormon is Nephi or Moroni.
My favorite snack   Food
My favorite song He is risen or um I can´t remember what it is called in english but in spanish Tengo gozo en mi alma hoy
My Favorite color Maroon
Hobbies Music, I love to play the guitar and sing and also draw
Well it seems that time again but I just want you to know I love you all so very much.
LOve 
 Son and Brother  
Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.