Monday, April 25, 2011

From Jordan


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:53 PM


Dear Bloomquists,
             First of all I would just like to say what a privelage it is to be on the lords errand while recognising the very reason we have to be joyful.  Easter here was wonderful,  for the most part here in Chile people have a belief in Christ and over all the people are super friendly so everywhere we went people were glad to let us in their houses and here a message about his resurection.  We found many people in this way.  For this next week we are going to have a lot of visits.  We found some people in some sad ways.  One lady we found said her grand daughter had a ping pong table fall on her head and was in her 3rd operation in 10 hours.  The other was a young man that had his aunt pass away recently so started drinking and doesn´t know how he will ever fill the gap.  These are both sad stories, but I am so excited for our next visit because I know this will fill the gap the only thing that can fill the gap.   What a blessing it has been for me to be born with the gap filled.  On good friday it rained hard here I always love it when that happens because the air clears up and the mountains tower over santiago.  Those are what the pictures are.  I also used the rat trap object in a couple of lessons but I found a rat trap that was `pure metal with jaws so when I put my pen in there it shattered in pieces.  I am pretty sure it would take a finger off.  We used it with Alvaro that has been with the missionaries for 4 years  and it made a good impression on him to take the step to be baptised.  I hope the spirit will work with him to give him the courage to make that step.  As for my birthday presents I recieved them on tuesday and I could not have been more excited or pleased.  I have already given out one of the ctr rings to the girl I baptised last week and I carry my book around everywhere I go to show off my family.  Thank you so very very much.  Lily I want you to know that the ctr rings were not rude,  it was the mostest bestest.  I am so excited to talk to all of you in two weeks, I will let you know next week the times.  You all have the best week.  I love you to the end of the universe.

Con amor, 
Elder Bloomquist

Los fotos son de
the rain
my chilean ID i am know chilean
me reping my colo colo hat, the best soccor team in chile





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.