Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:22 PM


Dear Bloomsqueekers,
  Middleton un plugged huh what a great program an opportunity.  That is something that I would have loved to do more.  I love music and I loved talking to my friends on the computer but I have noticed that all those friends that I had in high school are kind of faded away with an exception of some of my best friends.  But more time spent with family here means less awkwardness up in heaven when we have to say we chose electronics over family time.  I know it is much easier said than done but I have learned from my mistakes.  I am so excited for this new temple in meridian.  That will be cool...   CODY PALMER is coming to this mission that is so awesome I knew him really well in high school what a wonderful kid he is.  That will be so fun.  Mikayla you will have to tell me everything that goes down in your prom date I already know that you are going to have a memorable experience.  As well as a fun experience.   This week has been a good one with my new companion it has been different and I miss Elder Lyman but Elder Erickson is awesome and we have found 3 wonderful families together that are working toward baptism.  It is starting to get cold here and begining the raining season.  Im excited for that I love the rain and they say that you can swim in the streets because there is so much rain. 
   So I am starting to get a little bit of love around the middle and about 5 chins instead of three, I am doing my excercises and have made the choice not to eat after 10 when we get back to the pention but the people feed us so much here that sometime we end up throwing the food away because it goes bad faster than we can eat it.  We have started giving everything that we get from members to homeless people and it has led to finding contacts.  We have had some wonderful experiences that way.
I love you guys, have a wonderful beautiful rest of the week.
Elder Bloomsqueek

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.