Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Jordan

From: Jordan Bloomquist
Date: Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:02 PM


Hola Chiquillos,
          Hey remember that time when you guys are like my most favoritest people in the whole wide world. SHazamm.  So this week has been so great, I have gotten to know Elder Erickson much more and so we are working on the same page and going to town, going to town is a figure of speach we only go to town on p days so don´t you worry your little horses, ... which is also another figure of speach.  Anyways  we Baptised a girl named Liz yesterday, she is such a strong girl.  She is only 12 years old but has already had a harder life than most people I know.  I am so grateful everyday that I had the privelage to be born into the church.  The baptismal service was so special, it felt like we really were just a big family.  I forgot to fill up the font until an hour before the service and it take about 5 hours to fill up using warm water so we turned on straight cold water and I didn´t do it right the first time so I had to baptise Liz twice in freezing cold water, I felt so bad for her but the best part was she was so calm about it, she is usually so shy but she had no fear just pure calm and the spirit was so strong.
  We have also been working with this other family of 4 that are so great they have been praying every night as a family even though they don´t like to because it brings tention and fighting being in the same room.  I have seen that they are growing closer together through this simple act.  I know that Heavenly Father blesses us through the small things.  Its like dimonds they are only small rocks so why bother with them but we don´t realize that the banker is waiting with a thick stack of cash if we will only turn the rocks over to him.
   Mikayla and Eden take lots of pictures on tour and have so much fun.  
Dad the white stone is working magic.  I was wondering if you could send me my line of authority if you have that.   
   Tonight we have a lesson with a Jehovas Whitness which will be interesting I hope we just don´t start fighting.  Because I here they like to do that so we will go and talk to them the best we can.
 Well I love you all 5000 google times 
Love Elder Bloomquist
 P.S.  Por favor manda saludas con amor, say hello with love,  a hermana y hermano Walker 
P.s s  I haven´t recived any package yet I did recieve the letters but only a couple from semenary

The foto is Liz at her baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.