Tuesday, April 3, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Dear Bloomin Bloomers,
   This week was so great, obviously because of conference, Oh man it seems like it passes so fast as the years go on the anticipation come and then its gone without you even noticing.  I loved it though It is always a great learning experience for me and good battery booster.  I watched it live in english except for two talks we went into the chaple to watch in spanish because it was super hot and stuffy in the room that we were in.  The only reason I like it better in english is because I can hear there voice and there is feeling. I thought it was funny when Elder Christofferson said that big word and then was like, transilate that... ha ha ha poor translators.  I think the thing I learned most is that to be happy I need to work hard and have a good focus on my family,  I wrote down a lot of stuff that they talked about in raising children,  wow thats a huge responsibility that I am a little scared for.  Thank you mom and dad for being such good teachers and examples to us. 
   So spring break was the classic rain hu,  maybe we can move down here there was nothing but sun and heat the whole time.  Sometimes Elder Palmer talk about what we are going to do after the mission.  So much to do so little time.  Dad I was thinking, would I get a discount if I went to steven henegers?  Just brainstorming here.  I could to the track of that to see if medicine and all that is what I really want to do with my life.  But if not I would always have something be the back up if other plans fell through, or for work during college, cuz I don´t got no money. anyway just to get that out there but I still have plenty of time.
   We have been working with a young boy that will be baptised on friday, he has a super short attention span and by short I mean shor...hey wow this computer screen is super bright... if you know what I mean.  He is a super smart kid just needs some focusing.  We are excited for him though, I hope it is a good experience for him, this past lesson Elder Palmer had some good Ideas to get him interactive and involved so I think he liked it much more.  Other than that we have a few more investigators that are progressing slowly but surely.  The field is white and we are ready to harvest.
I love you all heaps and heaps, have a bodacious week.
Love
Elder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.