Tuesday, April 17, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Dear Family bloomers,
    I hope that you are having a wonderful week.  Today we had changes and Elder Palmer left, it has been such an awesome change with him, we got work done and had lots of goals and plans for the up comming change, so I was a little bit bummed when he changed out but I know that God knows best right.  My new companion is Elder Keil he is a little more reserved but super funny.  I am excited to work with him and see what we can learn and acomplish together.   In our change meeting today president talked about the parable of the ten virgins and changed it to the ten missionaries.  He talked about be faithful and strong and constantly saveing up oil in our hearts by doing that which was right, as a reminder he and sister laycock gave us small viles of oil which were pressed from olives in Jeruselem and it was consecrated in the Garden of Getsemani.  I am going to carry it around with me to remember.  
I am sorry this letter was so short my other one got erased so I had to parafrase.
But I love you all so so much, les amo a las estrellas y mas alla,
Elder ...
Dad my streets are Jorge Monckeberg with Grecia I live on the corner in apartments

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.