Saturday, November 12, 2016

30 Days of Conscientious Gratitude. Day 12 : I Am Grateful for...Glimpses of Joy

"Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
A reminder to me in town this afternoon
Felt it in the desires of my youngest daughters to serve in the community today
Felt it as my oldest son flew into town...
...and I thought of him learning to provide for his little family...
...and making a dream come true.
Felt it as my youngest three were dressed and prepared to serve in the temple.
Felt it as I watched s a fathers pride... 
...and a mothers love
Felt it as I thought about my children learning to "fly."
And was reminded again, browsing through a bookshelf in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.