Thursday, November 17, 2016

30 Days of Conscientious Gratitude. Day 17: I Am Grateful for...Grandmotherhood

"It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace."
--Christopher Morley
My best friend and cousin just became a grandma. I have never seen her look more beautiful or happy, as she crosses this threshold. As I contemplate this lovely point in our journeys, I look forward to my turn...twice, come next spring, Motherhood has brought me such joy and that heightens my anticipation of joys added upon joys to come, as these new children lengthen our family chains and lead us into the "grand" phase of life. Thanks Mindy, for always leading the way so gracefully, in everything that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.