Friday, October 22, 2010

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist <jordan.bloomquist@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Subject:
To: Rachel Bloomquist <crogys@gmail.com>


Im sorry that these letters are so short I am going to answer as many questions as I can.  Those I don't answer I will send a hand written letter.
Sophie the Elder that wrote you is Elder Grillone you say his name like (Gruh Lohn).  The picture that I sent and drew is just for fun and because I do what I want. : )
My P-Day goes as follows first I wake up at 6:30 then at seven I have personal study like read my scriptures and study the language.  Then at 8:15 I have breakfast at the caffiteria. 
At 8:45 we have companion study where Elder Pew and I talk about what we learned in personal study.  At 10:00 we get to go to the temple which just obviously makes the rest of the day great.  I then get to get on the computer and write to all of you crazy whoodalums.  At 1:00 I eat lunch.  At 1:45 I have personal time to write you more letters or write in my journal or take pictures.  At 3:00 I have Laundry time where we go to a huge room just full of washers and dryers and while I wait for my clothes I either draw crazy pictures and send them to you guys or I write more letters or just talk to my district.  At 6:00 I get back dressed into my suit and go to dinner.  At 6:45 I go to class and learn spanish and lessons from preach my gospel.  At 8:00 I have Language study, and then at 9:00 I Plan for the next day.  9:30 I we go back to our rooms and at 10:30 we go to sleep.
Lily and Sophie I am having an awesome time at the MTC and I miss both of you.  
Abe Sorry I messed up the code I am sending a letter with the correct code.
Eden I am so glad you are having fun in Student Council,  I loved it, it was so much fun to see the "Behind the scenes" and watch it come together
Mikayla Senior Year is the Bomb ( Lo Máximo) have fun and learn as much as you can because soon It will be over.
A little something about this week, for devotional Elder Russel M. Nelson came to speak and I was only like thirty yards away it was so neat though.  I got to sing in the choir at that devotional and boy was that AWESOME.
Some things he said " It is better to have character than to be one",   and he said to all the missionaries that we are safer on our missions than any of our friends that are back at home."  Food for thought : )
 Love all of you so much,  I will send another hand written letter this week.
Elder Jordan Bloomquist
Ps mom when does braiden come in date and time

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.