Friday, October 8, 2010

Love, Elder Bloomquist

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Bloomquist <jordan.bloomquist@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: First Family E-Mail
To: Rachel Bloomquist <crogys@gmail.com>


My dearest most wonderful family,
 First of all I would like to say that I love you all so very much,
  The MTC is amazing it is non stop eating hear first you feast on the words of Christ, then you nibble on rediculous spanish words and then they stuff your face with much comida (food).   Abe I can't wait for you to be able to experience this you will love it it is so awesome.   So far my usual day is Elder Pew and I wake up at 5:30 or 6:00 so that we can do some push ups or go run.  Then around 6:15 we go to the showers they aren't really prikely dad, just a little bit surprising, keeps you on your toes.  Just at random the water will turn into lava and then smack you in your face with a round of ice cubes "isss the besss I luve it".  At 7:00 we go to class have personal study and companion study. At 8:00  we have breakfast and dad there is as much lucky charms as you can eat.  So if I come back weighing 348 lbs don't judge me because it is the inside that counts. : )   We then head back to class and learn spanish or preach my gospel, or both.  It is so awesome.  5 hours later we eat lunch and usually I get a coustom wrap it is so deliousious.  we then have class and dinner later and gym which is a blast they have an in door track and cool things like that.  I havn't seen Kimble yet but I met someone who knows him so I am going to keep looking.  Sorry this is so short I only have 30 minutes on the computer and it is timed.  So if you wouldn't mind could you just send things through dear elder because I don't have a lot of time to read and write.  I am so grateful that you have written so much mail hear is like waiting for Christmas so if any one asks tell them they should write mail if they are not doing anything else with their time. : )   Also ties are like gold here so if you have any old ties that you want traded dad just send them on down and I can trade them for some sweet ones.  I love you all so much. I will try to write more in a letter and mail it.   I know the gospel is true, familys are evidence of Gods love.
Love Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.