Monday, August 1, 2011

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan...
Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:11 PM


My dear gringo family,
   As you can see the loosing 10 lbs thing isn´t going as well as I would love.  I can control my workout schedule but the diet thing doesn´t work out so well because we are always eating with members white bread and lots of it don´t get me wrong I am definantly happy but just not as thin as I used to be.  Quack.   This week we had a ward activity of the movies.  A guy in our ward works in the cinimas and had a projector and a huge sheet.  To watch the movies on.  We invited all of our investigators and quite a few showed up.  They watched ONE GOOD MAN I don´t know if you have seen it, we didn´t watch it but they said it was wonderful.  It is from the same producers as CHARLY.  We also had a ward conference on sunday and we had more people in atendance than we have had for a long long time.  It was full and it seemed like just a huge family. 
   The weather here is super strange on saturday it was really warm like spring and I was getting hot wearing a shortsleaved shirt, but yesterday I was chattering my teeth out with a longsleeved shirt, sweater, coat and scarf with two pairs of gloves.  Is it the same there or is it pretty constant. 
  So by the pictures I recieved I am glad to know that you all have not been taking your crazy pills in quite a while.  And to let you know my pictures I did not eat them like you saw raw I cooked them nice and well. so do not fret.
   One less active that we are working with is named Alvaro he is super he has two little kids and lives with his girlfriend but we are helping to remember the importance of his baptism. 
   With the Book of Mormon hanging on the door way,  we havn´t had that happen yet but on ocacion we see people selling them in the Feria.  So we stand in front of their stand and anyone that tries to buy the book we but in real fast and give it to them for free... no just kidding we don´t do that, we don´t like black eyes.
  These new pictures are of my street where I live and me coming out of my house.
I love you all a billions
Elder...
The will to win all depends on the will to practice.
I cant remember who said it but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.