Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan 
Date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Dear Mommi, Paps, Kayla, Eeeds, Locito, Lulu and Foff,
   Sorry about the confusion about the phone call last week, but I am super excited to talk to you this week.  Woot Woot what fun.  So in my email today I got my travel plans,  I leave here oct. 1 and arrive in bosie Idaho oct. 2,  whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt.  That made my heart skip a couple hundred beats, in fact...wait... yep it is still stopped.  This week has been super sweet though.  Yesterday we went on divisions with the jovenes del barrio, and we found some new investigators,  who are super cool, Segundo has been working a lot so we haven´t gotten around to see him very much.  We got a reference to a lady that´s daughter has cancer.  When we went to visit her,  and I think that if I went over there as just a regular kid, I would have felt very inadequate and helpless.  But as a member of the church and a missionary we were able to share our message of peace and truth.  I don´t know how much longer her daughter will live but I know that God loves his children, so we have to have faith in him.  It is such a wonderful blessing to be a missionary there are so many opportunities that open up. It is unlike any other.   Today we went to a Ferria and an old castle fort thing, I spent some of my birthday money, thank you again for that.  At 12:00 everyday they fire a cannon off the top of the castle, and we had no idea what was going on until after it happend,  needless to say I jumped right out of my socks,  oh it was so loud.  But it´s always nice to mix things up a little bit right.  I hope you all have a wonderful week, I will see you litterally in a few days.
Love you bunches
Elder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.