Tuesday, May 22, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:46 PM

My dear family,
      It has been a wonderful week here.  It is such a different feel from the rest of my mission because of where I am at right now.  It is great though, everyone is nice here whether they reject or accept us and that is pleasant.  On sunday when sacrament meeting started there were 14 people including me and my companion.  I blessed the sacrament with the first counceler while my companion played the hymns.  We are being blessed with so many investigators though and I just feel happy.  It is so wonderful.
I love you alll so so so so so much.
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.