Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From Elder Jordan


Forwarded from: 
Jordan--Mon, Sept. 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Dearest family, I am so excited to pummel you into the ground, let me explain, you know when you see a puppy or a baby and you just have the urge to pinch their cheek or pat their head or squeeze them till they start drooling, well its the same urge but 690 times worse. When I see your pictures I just want to hug you till you pop. I hope you wont mind too much.
This week has been great, pure sunny weather, we have been walking around in short sleeve shirts all week. Delishious and scrumptios. I am so excited for the month of September, we have programed a baptism for every Sunday. They are all so excited as well. 


We stopped off at a birthday party of a little girl in our ward, I gave her one of the braclets that yall made for me. Only two remain. She is so cute she just compleated three. She say my name Blumskersh. I love when little kids speak spanish, they sound so smart, because I am always like hey I am 21 and have been studing spanish for two years and this little 3 year old that doesn´t study at all is making me look like a fool. : )

So Mikayla I was wondering what is ILP it sounds super awesome does it stand for Interesting Lolypops for the Poor just a guess, but I have a feeling I am very close. Or Illiterate Lumps of Pork, it has got to be one of those two.

How is school going for everyone, intersting cultural note the grading system here is not with letters but numbers from 1 to 7, 7 being perfect. Entonces espero que todos estan sacando puro sietes.

I love you so super much.
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.