Tuesday, September 11, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Dearest Bloomquist, Bloomquest, Flowerquest   THE QUEST OF FLOWERS!!!!!....??
     This has been a good week.  It seems like people just fall into our hands.  The other day we were in Lider, Walmart Chile, and a lady came up to us and said, Heeey I have been looking for you guys,  my daugter wants to be baptised when can you come to my house...  After we cleaned up the drool off our chins and wiped off the dumb looks on our faces, we noted down her direction and her fone number.  We have been teaching her this week, she likes to get off topic but understands what we teach.  
  Diego and Sebastion got baptised this week even though they are 9 and 10 they are firm as rocks.  They are humble and sincear.
Their whole family came to support them and almost the whole ward stayed as well.  Which showes a lot because I´m sure they were all hungry after 3 hours in the morning of church and it is right at the time of lunch.
  I baptised Sebastion and Elder Ramirez baptised Diego.  The service was incredible,  I am going to have a hard time saying good bye to them.  They want to what is right.  After the baptism Diego came up to me personally and said my mom wants to go to the store and buy lunch but it is Sunday, can I go.  I told him you know what we should do on Sundays but it is now up to you to make the right choice.  He seemed content with the answer.  As we were leaving I heard him explaining to his mom.  Their whole family are members but inactive.  So I am sure Diego and Sebastian will be a great example and blessing to them.
  This week is going to get crazy because it is the Chilean independance day on the 18th and so everyone invites us to there house to eat a BBQ.
 I love you to the end of eternity.
Con mas amor que pica la jaiba en Puente Alto
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.