Monday, May 13, 2013

Sending Her Off on the Lord's Errand


Last complete family prayer for 18 months
Starting the goodbye's...
...never complete without tackling at the Bloomers
We are just so awkward...always!
Starting the tears
More tackling...
...and tenderness
Katie wakes up from all the commotion
Mikayla playing her song for the last time...making me cry!
We're a touchy feely family, we are...
...awkward...
...but very touchy, feely!
Miss Katie...so dear already.
Can't ever have too many goodbye's
Wednesday morning on Temple Square
"Looking towards the temple"
An interesting perspective
Our feelings exactly!
Beautiful inside and out
"If I have to take one more picture..."
(I only took 189)
This always takes my breath away
"Touching the temple"
A daddy and his girl--no words
I wonder where my children got their peculiarities from...
Driving to Provo
At the Provo Temple grounds
Only a Bloomer, set apart as a Sister missionary,
would try to climb a baby tree on the temple grounds...
How do you "reprove betimes with sharpness",
laughing through your shock? Very ineffectively.
Driving into the MTC--Lines of Elders and Sisters waving.
A lovely sister missionary meeting Mikayla at the curb
...and sweetly offering to take pictures even though
we didn't ask  and knew we weren't supposed to linger
Excited, anxious, proud, sorrowful tears (only on the parents side)
On the Lord's errand...and in good hands!
The final goodbye
A father's love
Visiting Mindy afterwards--who made it all feel better...
...with love and the Spirit in her home and chocolate...
I want to be just like her when I grow up...if I ever grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.