Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sister Bloomquist: !htruof yppah ylimaf olleh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Heya guys!
this week has been a little bit different because of the fourth, the 4th is big here and everybody's family's from who knows where are in town, so we had a lot of trouble stopping by to visit people, but we ended up doing a lot of service. On the fourth we were only allowed to make set appointments and no tracting, so that was a strange day as well! We were able to watch the fireworks for a little bit with the Zellers, but it was just a strange day! I'm probably pretty tan now, though, which is a plus =)
Anyway, thank you all so much for the package you sent! It got here on Tuesday, but I waited until Friday to open it. I love all the pictures you sent! Yay!!!! And the skirt was super cute, but I forgot to take a picture of it on Saturday, because I wore it then, it was nice to mix it up a little a wear something different haha!

Hey I can't believe that I've been in Meeker nearly 2 months! WOW! Time flies when your head gets spun! Or something like that.

Also we made the apple cinnamon muffins this morning which were amazing and magical because they were super fast! Yum! Thank you! I'm saving the others... I'm not sure for what, maybe a low day or something, cause they made me feel right at home. (Hey by the way, I was reading in the old testament this week and found a scripture that I think is referring to the cookie, cake, or brownie batter on the sides on the bowl when baking. Leviticus 19:9-10. Cookie batter is better than cookies anyway haha =)

So we are visiting this older lady named Maxine and her son John, they are from the south and both have fun southern drawls. I love both of them, and I even got Maxine to look for Song of Years, so she might be reading it next time we go over!

So I also had the second stake of my life yesterday and it was probably a little larger than my face and an inch and a half thick. Lets just say I'm glad our culture doesn't get offended about food because I couldn't finish it all =).

We finally got Alexis to start reading again! We made a deal that we would do 20 pushups everyday if she would read, and she has been doing great, and I have been getting buff =).

Sorry this letter is kinda random, but I feel like several random things have happened this week and I just keep remembering different things.

Oh ya, so we ran into President Hinckley's great niece the other day(she isn't active and has a few fun facial piercings) and talked to her for a bit and asked her if we could come back and share a message with her when she wasn't so busy, she just smiled and said, "Sweet heart, I'm a Hinckley, I think I know pretty much how things work" Well I wasn't really expecting that and it kinda caught me off guard. We are reading with her brother right now though, so maybe we will be able to share something with her sometime!

I hope your guys's 4th was fanstabulousious! I love you all!

Have a great week!
Kayla
Bowling Pictures from Last P-Day
Chubby Bunny
Hummingbird
Sister Betts and Marshal, with his epich RC car
Baby Deer
Camo = Extra Class
4th of July Outfits!
Bro. Zellers, Photo Bombing
Mullet During the Parade!
Me and Alexis
The Zellers! (our Meeker mama and papa)
20 Years old!
My Family! thank you for being wonderful and beautiful and amazing! 

Cowgirl outfits with AJ Gardner, the picture is out of proportion, but he is really small. He's 5 and calls me Sista Blooms. Also he sprinkled pixie dust on me the other day, so now I can fly. Just Sayin.


--
Posted By Rachel to KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES at 7/09/2013 12:13:00 PM



--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Am a "Mormon"
A member of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints
See what I believe @ http://mormon.org/me/1MFJ/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.