Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From Elder Jordan--A Spirit Most Brilliant and Warming

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan...
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM


My Dearest Family and to all the world,

This is a most urgent warning, Eden is now getting her licence in April which is after the world had planned to end, but I think it would still be wise to go with the whole 2012 thing.  It is always better to plan for the worst. Eden to answer your question of the Raven and the writing desk they are similar because when ravens fly it is in the sky and sometimes the fly over trees.  A writing desk is made out of wood and if you cut down a tree you have wood.

Mother I am happy, more happy than ever.  Of coarse I have some things I need to work on to be exceptional but that is all part of the learning process now isn´t it.
      
This weekend was the most incredible experience ever.  I felt a spirit most brilliant and warming than maybe any other time before.  It started out with a devotional and the Area presidency was there and they spoke.  Afterward was the celebration which was a play of the story of a child that finds an old book of mormon and asks about it.  Through out was story dances, dances that told a story.  My favorite part was the storm.  It was dark outside and for the storm they had huge strobe lights for the lightnight and big bass speakers for thunder, which because they were so big felt like there was really thunder.  That part represented the distruction of after Christs death.  All of the sudden the lights went of and the sound stoped and there was scilence,  and just like it explains in 3rd Nefi 11, we heard a voice that seemed like it was comming from heaven.  And it felt so real and almost like a dream.  Chile has grabed hold to a special place in my heart.  For 50 years misionary work has been pressing forward here and I feel so privaleged to be a part of that.  

Mikayla when do you start school again?

I love you guys to 33,000 times pi

Elder Pew, Hermana Russel and I
Middleton Boys--yes that is Dalton
Dancing
My zone in the MTC--Happy Reunion
HUGE Speaker System

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.