Tuesday, June 19, 2012

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM


My dear bloomsters,  
    I love the photos of you guys,  I couldn´t stop smiling the whole time you are so special in every form of the meaning.
   This week has been very wet,  I thought that maybe this is what England is like not stop rain or sprinkle but it is very green right now.  The snow is so close to us I can almost touch it on the hills.  I´m going to give it 2 more week and we will be sleding everywhere instead of walking.   
   It has been a good week, a week more of planting seeds than anything else.  Sometimes it seems impossible to say the right things, or people just don´t take in what we are saying or doing.  But then later it all pays off. President always tells us Iré y Haré y no me quejaré.  Which means I will go, and I will do and I won´t complain.  In Sunday school yesterday we learned how salvation is a personal thing.  You don´t gain it if everyone else is happy.  You gain it if you are doing what is right and you are happy.   Although you definantly can´t get it alone.  Sorry I can´t send fotos, i will send more the next time.  
  I love you bunches of oats,
Elder ...

P.S.
Mikayla say hi to Nathan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.