Tuesday, February 7, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan 
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Subject: yeeha

Dear Family from up above,  

now when I say up above I am not implying heaven, not to say that heaven is bad, because its not, its just that your still on earth, which can also sometimes be related with heaven because it is so good,  which is not to say that life is not good, but I was speaking in more of geographical terms as to you guys are more northward... maybe that would have been alot easier to just start it that way so we all would not be so confused, so lets try that again.

My dear family from the north, yes that is much better. giggle giggle sorry Im so weird I just like to mix things up a little bit.

It has been such a good week here.  Me and my companion Elder Chumbley have been doing a lot of service.  I love it,  sometimes it is just nice to get some good hard manual labor done.  It almost felt refreshing to by super exausted physically.  Most days I am just super exausted mentally which is also fun...um..  The service we did was for an Hermano that termites had eaten his house away.  So we got to tear it down with hammers and crowbars, the hermano has a big crowbar that he calls El Diablo, it is down right wicked, ha ha get it.  

This week we also worked with a lot of less actives.  Everyone of them is so nice, in fact pretty much everyone in my whole sector is super nice and good.  And the only difference, which I have figured out between members that are active is work.  The less actives don´t want to put in the work because they don´t fully understand the blessings.  So that is what we are trying to help them understand that the sacrifices that they make now, will all be paid in double in the end.  What we do here in life is an investment.  

I love you all 20 times more than any number Abe can make up.
Elder Bloomquist

Abe you better make up a big number

Tearing Up The House





The Youth of the Neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.