Monday, February 13, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikayla
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Subject: GeneID

Hello mama,

How's your week? Ritual as usual? Me too =). Have you started in on your projects yet (ie painting the piano) I can't wait to get home and see all the changes that have come about in the time that I have been gone, and also to be somewhere that is really clean again! I'm really missing that! We clean it but the apartment it's self is just... hehe well college. you know. The good think is we are away at class or studying or partying too much to notice it! Life is fast paced as ever here! I honestly don't know when I'm tired or hungry or thirsty or exhausted anymore. Sunday was peaceful today though, Nobody had any crazy movies on... they were all sleeping haha. So I just stayed out in the kitchen and did my book of Mormon study. Then I went to that place to sing like usual. The group was super big this time, so there was a lot of nice power. It's all by request though, so once in a while someone will say a song that nobody knows and it gets...interesting.

This week is one of the last sprints for this leg, All these papers and projects are due, so it will be structure or death kinda thing. The moto for my life I decided... just kidding, sort of. Like I telling you little things are really exiting up here some of the best happenings were: Finding a Zebra brand pen on the floor of the MC (amazing, i think dad has one, they write really fine). And getting Asian hot sauce and yams at the store. I almost got the multi-vitamins because they were on sale, but I think if I do than maybe I will become more casual about the healthiness of food that I eat, so i decided against it and got yams and cereal because there are vitamins in them. I finished that paper I was talking about... it's pretty scary disheveled. and thought broken right now, so I will have to polish it a little but I will send it tomorrow if you could be so kind as to gut it... or such.

Thanks for all. I hope you take some great pictures of your holliday! It snowed again!

Love ya,
Mikayla
It's popular to have a [different sign above the kitchen sink] but
me and Tessia decided we didn't like it so we turned the sign
around and made an alternative saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.