Tuesday, February 21, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Dear Bloomin yahoos,
  This week was a little bit difficult because every single one of our
investigators is on vacation right now.  So we went looking on our
ward list but 80 percent of the people on the list had moved or were
not there at the moment.  It is always frustrating when you can´t
teach lessons but I figure it is a lesson for us on patients and
endurence.
  As you know it is summer here so all the fruit is in full bloom and
it is super cheep.  Many of the members load us up with fresh fruit
that they just bought in the feria or let us go pick it from the trees
in there back yard.  I know I have said this a million times but I
love the chilean people they are so friendly and generous.  I may live
here some day.
  With the Missionary Admission Deferment I will send that back to you
next week because my I number is in the house.
   Something I learned this week is that Working out is a lot like our
life,  we all want to look good to some point, but we cant do that by
sitting around and doing nothing all day.  That would definantly be
eaisier but not better.  In life we have to have trials so that we can
learn and build spiritual muscels.  At first it may seem dificult,
really dificult but maybe we are out of shape.  So enduring and
pressing forward will help it to become easier so we can grow.  The
trick is that in working out if you get out of a regular rutine or
slack off you wont have good results.  It may seem that as you go on
the weight becomes lighter and lighter or the distance becomes shorter
and shorter but really you are just becoming stronger and stronger.
I love yall tanto tanto mas que hay estrellas en los cielos.  Tengan
una semana buenisima
Elder Bloomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.