Monday, February 6, 2012

From Mikayla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM,
Mikayla wrote:

Hey =)
I must be really tired lately, I began to sleep through my alarm (it gets pretty loud). It started to integrate itself into my dream. That is a sign that I need to get to bed earlier. Or it could just be that it is fast Sunday. So Lucky for us the Superbowl starts at the time that we will be singing at the old folks home, I've yet to meet a friend that isn't watching it and Tessia says she doesn't think the campus buildings are open on Sunday but we will check just to be sure. It's been nice today though because nobody has been watching movies or anything. I am glad that we don't have to pay for utilities seperatly here because it gets so cold and we just have to crank up the heat sometimes and I wouldn't want to feel guilty for doing so, or taking long hot showers.

I need to read 10 chapters of 2 Nephi tonight! Oh boy! 

So did you get the publisher thing to work with the other file format? You will soon be a computer expert! (And no, not just "for your age" as I unsuccessfully tried to compliment you before.) 

I went and took some pictures with this guy who is minoring in photography, me and Kenzie were the models so we had a hard time being serious but we got some fun ones that I will have to send to you. 

This week has been tough there are a lot of high emotions going on, a lot of tears and heartache, the fact that it's February (the saddest month of the year apparently) doesn't help but I hope everyone will come through okay!

So for dinner like you were saying I've thought and here are probably some of my meal favorites:
Chicken Divan
Lasagna
Fish and Lime rice or Beef Stew or Strogonoff or biscuits and gravy (the kind with the sausage is super good).

Your awesome! Love ya mom!
P.S.... I got a voice mail from a little kid (I think it was a little boy?)That said something like hey Kayla I just wanted to say I love you your my dad hugs and kisses. Random experience... so wondering if you could give me some insight on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.