Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Mi querida famila, quien les amo caleta,

Another wonderful week has passed by in Chile Santiago, first I am super sorry I left the BYU I paper in the pention, I will ask to see if I can email it to you real quick tomorrow.  Next my mission is 26 miles long and about 10 miles wide not including the mountains because they go all the way to Argentina my sector is a little less than a square mile and that is not even the smallest sector.  but it is definently one of the best.   When I say the whole city leaves, during febuary they go to the beach which is just an hour away, or the south and stay there for the whole month, it is kind of weird to because normaly on the weekends everyone is out on the streets during the evenings having bbq or hangn out but the streets have been bare lately.  I exaterate a little not every last person leaves but a good majority.  We just have to look harder to find more people,  we did talk to a drunk guy the other day,  I always have a love hate relationship with those kind of people,  I love them because they are always so friendly and happy when they are drunk but I hate the fact that when we come back and they are not wasted they genarally want nothing to do with us.  But it is still fun talking with them.  We met some little kids as well this week playing soccer in the street that were really cool.  We gave them each one of those spanish CTR rings and they loved it thank again for that by the way, I only give them to the coolest of the cool.  We told them that when they had on the rings they couldn´t do or say a naughty or mean.  They agreed.  Kids are so awesome.
  
Today we woke up at 6:25 to go hike the mountains that are close to here I love going because it is increadably beautiful back there.  When we got to the waterfalls I had some time to think while just looking around and seeing so many aweing and beautiful sights and then to think that God made all of it for us.  Wow.

Te amo mas que hay peses en el mar.
Elder...

Cool Grafiti in our Sector
The Trail Hike Up
The Waterfalls
The  Pollution of the City

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.