Sunday, February 19, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:45 PM

How goes it you handy dandy family fellas, I wish you a very merry Valentimes day. I am glad all is going well there exercising and everything. My companion loves to work out so he is whipping me into shape and keeping me eating healthy, So all is well. Elder Chumbley and I gave talkes on Sunday, the topic was Missionary work, I know weird right? I am starting to like giving talkes alot, I feel like I learn so much just through preparing them. This week we are having trouble teaching because everyone is at the beach, it is burning hot here and all of Santiago are on vacation, ok so not all of Santiago but 99.9 percent of Santiago.

We did find a really cool lady that just recently moved here from the south, she was taking lesson down there from the missionaries and got super excited to see us which made us super excited to teach her. We are going to try to commit her to baptism tomorrow. She is legit. 

So Luke is suposed to be comming home preaty soon with in the month of March right? Crazy.

Today we went on a hike sooooo awesome and cool it was back into the mountains and it just felt good to get out of the hecktic city for a couple hours and enjoy the beauties of nature. When we got up by the waterfalls everywhere we could see was filled with wild black berries, we filled up a 20 oz bottle in 5 minutes and brought it back, and I just made black berry pancakes, que rico. 

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week may your wildest dreams come true.

Love ya
Elder Bloomquist






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.