Sunday, July 29, 2012

From Elder Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder Jordan
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Mi Querido 7 locos,
    This week has been wonderful, for some reason I only got Abe, Sophies and Lilys letter,  I am guessing that the internet is misbehaving again.
  Like I said I got changed last week and I am in the city again,  I love this ward as well.  I have to admidt it is nice to be in a ward with lots of members that assist.  Things seem to smooth more smoothly and there is more support for the investigators that come. There is an Hermano here that works for the airlines, so he is constantly traveling.  He just got back form New York, and this weekend will be in Peru.  He says next week he will be in California and asked me if there is anything I missed such as food wise from the states, I told him Butterfinger, he said he would stop by Costco and get a couple, woot woot.  We are working a bunch with the ward list, to find less actives and inactives.  There are 14 pages of names so we are pretty set.  It seems to funcioning well.  When ever we have a visit fall, we look at the list for streets that are close by.  More than have of the names on the list are no longer there and a few have passed away more than ten years ago, needless to say it is a little un up to date.  One of the ladies that we passed by told us that the person we were looking for no longer lived there, but igual we could come in and share our message with her.  Come to find out at the end of the lesson it was really here but she was having troubles and told us she was some one else.  She wants us to come back.
  My companion is super awesome he is from the Amazon, the Jungles of Peru.  He tells me how they would go out all the time to hunt guinue pigs and pigieons for supper.  He has been bitten two times by deadly snakes, surrviving barely.  He is super funny and we get along wonderfully.  His name is Elder Ramirez.
  Other than that I have been doing super good.   I hope you have una semana terrrrrrrrrrrible BAKÁN!!!
I love you,
Elder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.