Tuesday, July 10, 2012

From Jordan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan
Date: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Dear bunch of Bloomafellers,
   The time wanes short, I feel like i did when I would run the mile in track, when I came to the home strech, even though I was tired and beat, I always felt like I had a boost of energy to finish strong.  I love the mission, it is just like president Laycock would tell us, "the mission is the University of Life".  We had changes today and I got changed out of the mountains and back into the city.  I feel so blessed to have had that opportunity to be up their.  This sector I am in right now I feel will be my last.
   This week was sa-weet we got to meet our new mission president, he is not like President Laycock but he is definantly called of God, that I could feel.  He read a scripture to us Deutaronamy 1:1-2   Before you read more of this letter read the scripture. Stop reading Now, ummmm I said stop...like right now.... your still reading this aren´t you.
That same journy took the children of israel 40 years,  I marvel at that so long. But it shows how patient our father in Heaven is in helping us learn in the very best way.  He didn´t let them reach the promise land and progress until they were ready to listen and obey.
 So all this week in the morning I have been making banana pancakes, and an hermana gave us homemade plum jam RIIIICOooo.  I have been trying to eat more healty lately.
The other night we came down to the city to do a sector slam, but ended up helping some guys who were stuck a foot and a half deep in mud.  It was probably a sight four americans in white shirts and ties diging/playing in the mud to help them get out.  That is what I love about it.  If someone were to write a job description it would be help people, so that youre happy and theyre are happy invite people to learn about someone that can save them forever. Cool or no?
Mother you have permission to take what ever you want from my letters.
Yes it is weird to have winter in July.
IdadLmomOmikaylaVedenEabeYlilyOsophieU
love
Elder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated on this blog which may mean a brief intermission before the comment shows up on the page.